Knoxville Catholic High School
The Knoxville Catholic High School performance department is looking for dietetic interns for the 2022 calendar year. These are unpaid positions and interns are required to find their own housing and transportation. Interns will be needed at all times during the calendar year with a few exceptions.
· Background check
· Safe student training (provided by the school)
· Must have a rotation for a minimum of 4 weeks (160 hours)
· Undergraduate degree in nutrition and dietetics
· Interns will be responsible for managing and updating social media for Irish performance.
· Creation of nutrition education materials
· Team talks on a variety of topics including hydration, recovery nutrition, supplements, and anything else pertinent to the teams.
· Interns will create and present a nutrition lecture for Sports Nutrition CP class.
· Assist with the fueling station, inventory, organization, cleaning and distribution of snacks and shakes.
· Work with team parents and booster clubs in the planning of pre game meals for a variety of teams.
· Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the athletic director
· Minimal assistance with
o Weight room cleaning and organizing
Please submit resume and available dates to Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org